American Cinematographer Magazine
The Art Of Making Cinema Begins With Cinematography
American Cinematographer magazine, initiated by the American Society of Cinematographers is a comprehensive exploration of all the aspects in the world of filmmaking. This film magazine gives an insight regarding the production processes, creative elements adopted in cinematography, and the innovative technologies that shape the film industry. The in-depth interviews with cinematographers, directors, and other filmmakers provide detailed backstories regarding the production of renowned movies.
American cinematographer magazine publishes 12 issues each year. All the subscriptions will end automatically and will not be renewed unless you choose to.
- Focuses on all the elements of the film industry.
- Reports on the process of both domestic and foreign production features.
- Source for short movies, television productions and commercials.
- Gives prominence to historical features.
- Articles emphasize the technologies and tools that affect the cinematography.